Terms & Conditions
- A delivery charge of £8 plus VAT will be made on orders under £250 (excluding VAT). Deliveries overseas (including offshore islands) and remote areas will be charged at cost.
- Pavilion Textiles Ltd remains the owner of all goods it has supplied until full payment has been made of the total outstanding account. However, risk in the goods passes at the point of acceptance of the delivery.
- All claims must be made in writing within the following time limits:
- In the case of shortage or damage, two days from receipt of goods. Damage in transit must be noted on the delivery document.
- In the case of non-delivery, 14 days from invoice date.
- Settlement terms on approved credit accounts are 30 days net from date of invoice. No settlement discounts are offered. Deliveries may be suspended if credit limits are exceeded.
- Pavilion Textiles Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 3% above Lloyds TSB bank base rate.
- Prices are those in force at the time of acceptance of order. They may change thereafter without notice. VAT is charged at the rate in force on the day of despatch.
- Pavilion Textiles Ltd does not offer a sale or return service. Faulty goods may be returned after prior approval and the issue of a return form by Pavilion Textiles Ltd.
- Slight colour variations can occur between fabric batches. Fabric should be examined for faults before cutting, make-up or further processing. No claim or liability can be accepted thereafter.
- All goods are supplied on the condition that liability for any fault or defect in the quality, condition, description or fitness for purpose, or any claim in connection therewith, is limited in amount to a sum not exceeding the purchase price of the particular goods.
- Deliveries may be discontinued or suspended without prior notice due to exceptional circumstances.
- Pavilion Textiles Ltd will not be liable for any loss consequent on its not performing any part of a contract.
Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR
Pavilion Textiles complies fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will provide a copy of our policy on request. We hold contact details of our customers and former customers and will send marketing information to them including product details and price lists. We will not supply personal details unless we are requested to do so in writing by the person concerned, for example if we are asked for a reference, or if we have a legal obligation to do so. We will supply details of all personal data held on request to the person concerned, subject to provision of proof of identity. As a condition of opening and holding an account with us we may make credit reference searches.
In order to open and maintain your account we may make a credit reference agency search. The agency will keep a record of that search and share the information with other enquiries. We may also make enquiries about the principles. This may be done when the account is first established or as part of a regular review procedure. We will also keep relevant details, both in manual and computerised form.